Saturday, June 07, 2014

FINDING ME

Puzzled in the thoughts,
bewildered in the decisions I have made.
I am failing to make up my mind,
It's aching and making me blind.

Living in the dungeon I am loosing hope,
and my heart says, run and elope.
My mind is running a different race,
leaving me indecisive with so much grace.

The clouds are getting gloomy and gray,
everything and everyone is fading away;
and I am standing in the middle,
strong on the face but my heart is brittle,
fighting this rain with a broken umbrella.

Don't want to walk the path I'm on, anymore,
don't want to breathe the air I'm breathing, anymore.
I am here to evolve, I don't want to dissolve,
Soul has wings of fire but I am failing to ignite the desire.
I'm much more than the exterior, look beyond what your eyes see;
and you will feel the real me.
Please don't fail me now, bless me with a burning desire,
to conquer my fears, to elevate my soul,
to taste every air, to travel beyond boundaries,
to float , to be free, to find me, make me and live me.

No comments:

Post a Comment