Wednesday, April 23, 2014


ONCE

Once I felt the kiss, once I felt my heart melt.
Once I turned around and once I was lost in the depth of your eyes.
Once you smiled and rolled dew down your cheeks,
Once you came close, once I pressed you against the warmth of my chest;
and once I felt my own breath bounce back from your peachy skin.

Once you looked into my eyes and once your lips kissed mine;
until we were breathless and gaped for air.
Once I felt your skin as if my own,
Once I held your hand and played with those artistic fingers.

Once I lay my head on your chest and once I listened to the rhythm of your beating heart.
Once you stroked my hair gently and once I felt like sleeping forever.
Once I kissed your nose and you blushed,
Once you tickled my stomach and I laughed with my new found joy.

Once I loved you and once you loved me.
Once but only once.

No comments:

Post a Comment